Alumni Affairs & Development and Corporate Programs Staff
- William W. Huling Jr. '68, MBA '74, interim associate dean and senior development officer, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Nancy F. Chase, assistant to the associate dean, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Karrie L. Borgelt, director, Alumni Affairs
- Tara Taylor, assistant director, Alumni Affairs
- Renee Fong, regional assistant director, Alumni Affairs, West Coast
- Sara B. Andress, program coordinator, Alumni Affairs
- Leslie Z. Hathaway, director, Annual Fund
- Erica H. Toyama, associate director, Annual Fund
- Esther Dorland, assistant, Annual Fund
- Virginia Augusta, MPS '99, PhD '05, associate director, Development
- Kristen Burke, development officer, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Patricia Brenchley, development assistant, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Gail Fink '85, director, Corporate Programs
- Jennifer Johnson, assistant, Corporate Programs
This report reflects gifts received by the Johnson School between July 1, 2008 and June 30, 2009. Gifts received after June 30, 2009 will be recognized in the 2009-2010 report.
We carefully checked our gift records and reviewed the names of donors. However, errors may occur in a list of this length. If we omitted your name or listed it incorrectly, we apologize and ask you to call us at 800 847-2082, extension 2, to report the error.
For further information or to make a gift to the Johnson School, please call us at 800 847-2082, extension 2.
Produced by the Office of Publications and Marketing at Cornell University.
Photography: Jason Koski, University Photo; Lindsay France, University Photo; Dede Hatch; Charles Harrington; Gary Hodges for Jon Reis Photography; Phil Humnicky; Eli Adams; Jesse Winter; Jay Brousseau; and Dan Dry.