- Eddie Sartin, associate dean, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Nancy F. Chase, assistant to the associate dean, Alumni Affairs and Development
- Karrie L. Borgelt, senior director, Alumni Affairs
- Leslie Z. Hathaway, director, Annual Fund
- Erica Toyama, associate director, Class Reunions
- Tara Taylor Lynn, director, Alumni Affairs
- Kristen A. Burke, associate director, Class Agent Program
- Sara B. Andress, assistant director, Class Programs and Campaigns
- William W. Huling, Jr. '68, MBA '74, senior development officer, Major Gifts
- Virginia Augusta, associate director, Development
- Renee Fong, associate director, Development
- Patricia Brenchley, development assistant
- Gail Bauman '85, director, Corporate Programs
- Jennifer Johnson, assistant, Corporate Programs
This report reflects gifts received between July 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010. Gifts received after June 30, 2010 will be recognized in the 2010-2011 report.
We carefully checked our gift records and reviewed the names of donors. However, errors may occur in a list of this length. If we omitted your name or listed it incorrectly, we apologize and ask you to call us at 800 847-2082, extension 2, to report the error.
For further information or to make a gift, please call us at 800 847-2082, extension 2.
Our annual report is published once a year by Cornell University, Sage Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850-6201.
Phone: 800 847-2082, extension 2; 607 255-9442
Fax: 607 255-2075
©2010 Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
All rights reserved
Dean L. Joseph Thomas
Produced by Online Solutions and Publications at Cornell University.
Photography: Robert Barker, Jason Koski, and Lindsay France, all Cornell University Photo; Erica Toyama; Bob Handelman; Shelley Kusnetz; Shai Eynav, and Phil Humnicky.
1/11 12M Monroe 100345
Alumni Affairs and Development
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
130 E. Seneca St., Suite 400
Ithaca, NY 14850-4353 USA